Wednesday, August 22, 2018

My daily timelines

In morning
I get up between 7:00 and 7:30 in the morning. My husband too.
We are prepare for go to work. We have working 8 hours.

10:00 am ~ 12:15 pm
I get on work. Check the email and work schedule.
My schedule is often make by me. After that I start today work.

12:15 pm ~ 1:30 pm
I have lunch. I like GS25 of lunchbox, triangle gimbap and instant noodle.
There is a variety of taste, I feel good it to choose.
After that I studying English for 30 minutes.

1:30 pm ~ 7:00 pm
I working to hard this time. I often think of ideas, or reading IT/Design articles.

7:00 pm ~ 10:00 pm
I get off work and go home.
But, today is Mon or Wed or Fri, I go to English academy.
I learn to basic English conversation there.

In night
I go to bed with my husband for 8 hours. It's deep sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment